Wednesday, August 22, 2012

51 things about ME.

51 things about me:

1. I am in love with USA television shows. (ie Royal Pains, White Collar, Covert Affairs)
2. I love to laugh.
3. I want to become a psych nurse.
4. My favorite time of year is winter... I love the snow, Christmas, my birthday and did i say snow?
5. I can not wait for school to start.
6. Jesus is my best friend.
7. I have 3 amazingly, awesome older sisters.
8. I find joy in baking.
9. I love Diet Dr Pepper.
7. My favorite number is 7.
8. My favorite food is tacos.
9. I am a knitter, a crocheter, a quilter, a jeweler... and anything else that has to do with crafts.
10. I love to read, even though i have a learning disability .
11. I am a fan of children under the age of 8.
12. I am thankful for all the people in my life.
13. I have never broken a bone.
14. I am amazing at rummy.
15. I can't believe that I am about to graduate.
16. I am horrible at riding a bike.
17. I am a really loud hiccuper.
18. I hate olives.
19. I am a pinterest addict.
20. My favorite verse is Philippians 4:4
21. I am a closeted gleek.
22. I want to be remembered
23. I love to walk.
24. Bright colors are the bomb.
25. My favorite ice cream is strawberry.
26. I hate Fish.
27. I want to learn how to play the piano.
28. I have been told I am hilarious!
29. I just went to Chile. It was amazing. One day, (when i organize the pictures, i will write about it)
30. i have always wanted to be better at cooking.
31. I would rather clean other people houses than clean my own room.
32. I am really bad at video games.
33. I love the rain.
34. My favorite song is Some Nights by Fun
35. I love all my friends and my family, and sooo thankful that they are in my life.
36. I want to be a mother sooo bad.
37. I am scared that i will never get married or have the family that i want to have.
38. I can not wait to go to college at Temple University next year.
39. I am a fan of fruit. Especially pineapple.
40. I struggle with alot of things like deppression, weight issues... I hate when it brings me down.
41. I am in love with my curly hair.
42. I love that i can laugh, even though nothing is funny.
43. I truly want to be closer to God.
44. I love to be home alone. it brings out my favorite dance parties.
45. I am scared nobody will ever read my blog.
46. I truly believe Life Is Good.
47. i hate hand sanitizer, but i do love the bath and body works' kind because its fun to have cool smelling hands.
48. Flowers brighten up my day.
49. I hope that I will be meaningful to somebody.
50. I enjoy to just sit and watch the clouds.
51. I want a cat.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment