Wednesday, August 22, 2012

7 Goals

Hello!

I was thinking today about what i want my blog to be, and I came up with 7 goals for what I want to do in my blog:

#1. 
One of my favorite Bloggers, kelli from She Learns As She Goes, started her blog off in January and talked about how she thinks New Years Resolutions are silly. I personally believe that she is right. They never stick, and they end up making you feel guilty about not completing your goal. She ends up doing something different. Now, every month, she posts her monthly goals of what she wants to get done. She also posts a progress report around the middle of the month and a "report card" of how she did at the end of the month. I really think I am going to do the same thing in my blog.

#2.
 I want to start a project, where every week, I come up with 15 blessings in my life. My ultimate goal, is to do this until I get to 1,000 (But lets not get a head of my self too fast. I normally sometimes say something but never follow through...) I want to do this to show that even though life can be crappy, there are still good things in life that are blessings even if they are in disguise.

#3. 
This is what I call "Currently Diggin'" (I am also borrowing this from Kelli again) Its where I go into detail about what I am into these days.  This leads me to number 4....

#4. Number 4 is "Kyra's Reads". In the section, you will see what I am reading, what books i think you should read, and books i think you don't need to read.  its going to be fun. You can also give me suggestions of what books I should read and we can talk about them...

#5.
I am going to showcase my amazing crafts. I LOVE CRAFTS. I just love to sit down on pinterest and find all these amazing things to make/bake. (this is actually good that  I am posting what I do, because then it gives me a reason to do it... ) I really want to use this blog to be a cool cat and do what all the other   bloggers are doing. No, seriously, i really want to show people how easy, simple, fun crafts are, and normally, the crafts are stinkin' adorable. 

#6.
I am going to try to make this blog super fun. I am going to have so much fun writing it,  that I hope everyone has fun just by reading it.

#7.
I hope what I say in the future makes a difference in somebody. I want people who read this to feel encouraged, to maybe have a sense of hope for a second.  I really hope that this is not me writing to cyberspace and that people are actually getting something out of this.

Well, these are my 7 goals for my blog... I am really going to try to follow them! 

=]







No comments:

Post a Comment